This simple how to guide provides an easy to make pancake recipe that is both tasty and healthier than traditional mixtures! Packed with delicious hints of vanilla and oats with a creamy texture that is certain to impress.
- 1x Egg
- 40g of Porridge Oats
- 120ml Semi or Skimmed Milk
- 1tsp Vanilla Flavouring
- A pinch of salt
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat up the small/medium-sized frying pan on a medium heat (non-stick pan is best).
- Pour 1/4 of the smooth mix into the pan and cook for approx 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Repeat step 3 until all the mixture has been cooked.
Approximately serves 4-6 medium sized pancakes
Serve hot with fat-free yoghurt, a drizzle of honey or low-fat chocolate syrup.
Tip: For extra sweetness and flavour, cover the pancakes in banana and blueberries.