Simply delicious and easy to make.. A perfect treat on International Milkshake Day!
- 4 Scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 Tsp of Caramel Flavouring
- 100ml of Milk
- Chocolate Sauce (To Decorate The Glass)
- 5 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Whipped Cream (To Top)
- Food Blender
- Measuring Spoons
- Milkshake Glass / Kilner Jar
- Scoop the ice cream, milk and chocolate chip cookies into the blender and blend until smooth.
- Add the caramel flavouring into the mixture and blend one more time for 15 seconds.
- Pour the chocolate sauce into the milkshake glass (tilt the glass and twist whilst pouring to cover the sides).
- Take the blended milkshake mix and pour into the glass and top with whipped cream and sprinkle with any leftover cookie and enjoy!
You can download this recipe here