Being able to make quick, great tasting breakfast muffins are easy with this air fryer recipe! A few simple steps and this breakfast could be compared to a McDonalds breakfast but with a lot less fat and oils and with only spending a fraction of the price which is ideal for a hangover or brunch! Sit back and relax with the cheesy bacon and egg muffin on a Saturday morning!
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Slice of Unsmoked Bacon
- 1 English All Butter Muffin
- 2 Slices of Burger Cheese
- 1 Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Crack the large egg into either a ramekin or oven proof dish (To be used in the air fryer)
- Slice the muffin in half and layer 1 slice of burger cheese on 1 half
- Place the muffin and bacon in the air fryer drawer, next to that, place the ovenproof dish or ramekin in the drawer too.
- Turn the air fryer to 200°C for 6 minutes
- Once this is cooked, assemble the breakfast muffin and add the extra slice of cheese on top.