How to Make No Bake Lemon Cheesecake
This delicious Lemon Cheesecake requires no baking and only basic ingredients. It's creamy and flavoursome with zesty hints of lemon and a crunchy buttery biscuit base. A perfect treat on a Summers evening.
- 350g Plain Digestive Biscuits
- 150g Unsalted Butter
- 600g Full-Fat Cream Cheese
- 100g Icing Sugar
- 300ml Double Cream
- The Juice of 3 large lemons or Lemon Flavouring (To Taste)
- 150g White Chocolate
- 50ml Double Cream
- Lemon Zest
- Put the digestive biscuits and melted butter in a food mixer until a thick crumbly consistency and pat tightly into a 20cm (8”) springform tin for easy release once ready. (Push down with the back of a spoon until flat).
- (Put the biscuit base in the fridge/freezer to cool whilst you are preparing the rest of the cheesecake).
- Pour the cream cheese into a stand mixer or using a hand whisk and mix with the icing sugar until this mixture is smooth.
- Once the mixture is smooth, slowly add in the double cream until thick, stop mixing and add the lemon juice and mix again.
- When the cream cheese is fully mixed with the other ingredients and thick, all you need to do is scoop the mixture on top of the previously prepared biscuit base and smooth flat with a spatula or the back of a spoon.
- Once happy with the cheesecake, put this in the fridge for between 4-6 hours but we would recommend leaving this overnight to fully set.
- Melt the white chocolate in a mixing bowl in either the microwave or over boiling water.
- Once smooth, add the double cream and mix with a spoon until ready to add to your cheesecake.
- Pour the melted chocolate slowly on top of the chilled cheesecake and place in the freezer for 30 minutes (until set).
- Zest a lemon over the top to add the finishing touches.
Serve & Enjoy!