Create this Mediterranean-inspired breakfast dish by Le Creuset to celebrate our exclusive offering of the Le Creuset Cayenne colourway. A spicy, warm red hue that provides a timeless aesthetic and incredible versatility in the kitchen.
Shop all Le Creuset
- Prep: 10 Minutes
- Cooking: 10 Minutes
- Servings: 4
- 8x Small Soft-Shell Tacos or Flour Wraps
- 8x Eggs
- 10g Za’atar Spice
- Olive Oil
- 200g Cherry Tomatoes
- Fresh Coriander, Pickled Jalapenos & Labneh or Yoghurt to serve
- Using a Le Creuset 26cm Signature Round Skillet, place onto your hob and pre-heat.
- Gently heat the tortillas, occasionally flipping them and keeping them warm.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil over your frying pan and gently heat.
- Once hot enough, crack the eggs into the pan and cook until the whites begin to bubble and crisp up.
- Season with salt with a sprinkling of za’atar and cook to your preference.
- Serve with warmed tacos with a garnish of coriander, jalapenos, cherry tomatoes and labneh or yoghurt.