- 20ml of Strawberry Liqueur
- 10ml of Blue Curacao
- 25ml Vanilla Vodka
- Crushed Ice
- Handful of Frozen Blackberries
- Prosecco to Top Up
- Sugar to Garnish (Optional)
- Chill a martini / cocktail glass in the freezer until frosty. Pour the Liquor and vodka and blackberries into a cocktail shaker and fill with crushed ice.
- Shake the ingredients vigorously until the shaker is very cold to touch, dip the chilled glass into cold water and then into a dish of sugar so that the edge is covered.
- Pour the Blue Curacao into the bottom of the glass, using a strainer, pour the cocktail mix into the glass and top up with prosecco. Finish with a cocktail stick with 1 or 2 frozen blackberries in the glass.
Serve and Enjoy!