Create a truly indulgent treat with this easy Boozy Hot Chocolate Recipe. Simple to make, with warm milk, real chocolate and a dash of Bailey's for good measure.
- 60g of Milk Chocolate (Chopped)
- 100ml of Milk (Heated)
- 45ml of Irish Cream (Or a spirit of your choice)
- Mini Marshmallows (To Garnish)
- Whipped Cream (To Garnish)
- Heat the milk in a saucepan on medium heat (do not allow to boil).
- Place the chocolate into a large mug / glass and pour the hot milk over the top. Allow this to sit for 2 minutes and then stir with a spoon until smooth and all the chocolate is melted.
- Add the brandy or liquor of your choice and stir thoroughly.
- Once this has all been mixed well, cover the top of the mug / glass with whipped cream and marshmallows and enjoy!
You can download this recipe here