An indulgent thick no-bake cheesecake with a hint of Irish Cream! What can be better whilst you put your feet up in front of the fire! With just 4 easy steps, this simple and quick recipe is suitable for any type of baking enthusiast. Top with a drizzle of caramel sauce and tuck in!
- Preparation Time: 15 Minutes (5-6 hours chill time)
- No Cooking Required
- Serves: 6
- 200g Digestive Biscuits
- 75g Melted Butter
- 375g Full Fat Mascarpone Cheese
- 50g Icing Sugar
- 100ml of Double Cream
- 40ml Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- All Butter Shortbread To Top (Lightly Crushed)
- Caramel Sauce (Optional)
- Crush the digestive biscuits until this turns into a crumb. Melt the butter and mix into the biscuit mix. Once this is mixed, press the mix into the bottom of 100ml ramekins tightly and then freeze / refrigerate whilst you are making the rest of the desert.
- In a large bowl / stand mixer, add the Mascarpone, icing sugar, vanilla and Baileys until smooth. Add the double cream and keep whisking until the mixture becomes thick.
- Take the ramekins out of the fridge or freezer and top with the cheesecake mixture and top with crushed shortbread.
- Put these back in the fridge for 5-6 hours or preferably overnight.
Tip: Drizzle with caramel sauce.