- 600g (1lb 5oz) Minced turkey
- 1 Bunch of Spring Onions
- 4 Tbsp of Chopped Fresh Coriander
- 1 ½ Tbsp of Thai Green Curry Paste
- 1 Garlic Clove (Crushed)
- 2 Tsp of Soft Brown Sugar
- ½ of a Small White Cabbage
- 1 Small Red Onion
- ½ Mango
- 1 Red Pepper
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Coriander
- 25g (1oz) Toasted Cashews
- ½ Of A Lime (Juice and Zest)
- 1-2 Tsp of Fish Sauce
- Add the turkey mince, spring onion (Finely Chopped), Coriander (Chopped), Curry Paste, Garlic and Sugar into a large bowl and season well with salt and pepper.
- Mix those ingredients together well and shape into 4 large burgers. Preheat a large non-stick griddle pan, add the burgers and cook for 15 minutes on a low - medium heat and turn the burgers occasionally until a golden brown colour.
- Whilst the burgers are cooking, make the slaw. Combine the coleslaw ingredients into a large mixing bowl and add fish sauce and lime juice to taste.
- Serve on a toasted bun and top with the crunchy coleslaw and some relish and enjoy!
Tip: Serve with homemade paprika wedges
- Cut potatoes into wedge shapes, par-boil the potatoes until softened.
- Drain and lay out onto a baking tray.
- Cover in 1 tbsp of sunflower oil or cooking spray. Sprinkle both salt and paprika powder over the top and cook for 40 minutes on 200° (Gas Mark 6) and turn half way through.
You can download this recipe here