Hands up if you love Harry Potter! And Fudge?!
If you came to our Harry Potter Demonstration Day you may have sampled our Butterbeer Fudge - we thought we would treat you to the recipe in the form of a quick recipe blog - here goes!
For the Butterbeer Layer
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 14oz can of condensed milk
- 600g butterscotch chips (Werther’s Originals are ideal)
For the White Chocolate Swirl
- 1/3 cup of condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 200g white chocolate chips
- Mini marshmallows to cover
- Line an 8” x 8” pan with aluminium foil, and spray with cooking spray
- Melt the butter and add the condensed milk and cook over a medium heat. Stir in the butterscotch chips until fully melted and combined then pour into your prepared lined pan
- To make the white chocolate swirl, melt the chocolate chips and add the vanilla and condensed milk – stir together. Drizzle over the butterscotch layer and gently swirl through. Cover with mini marshmallows and chill for 4 hours – DELICIOUS!
So what did you think? Moreish is the word here! We would love to hear in the comments below! Another great homemade treat to serve up to friends and family or give as a gift.
Be sure to check out our great range of Harry Potter products in store or online here!
Keep a lookout for more of our blogs in the lead up to Christmas – they’re all geared towards gift giving for the upcoming festive season – enjoy!
Be sure to care and share our blogs. We would love to see you over on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest, and read your thoughts in the comments below.