Smeg TSF01PBUK 2 Slice Toaster - Pastel Blue
The Smeg 2 slice toaster is both stylish and practical combining 1950's design with modern technology. This toaster features a 950W motor to ensure optimum browning whilst keeping the middle soft, the slots on the toaster are self-centring and there are a variety of features including defrost reheat and bagel.
- Retro 1950's design with a gloss pastel blue finish
- Self-centering racks for even browning on both sides
- 6 browning levels suited for different pieces of bread
- Widened slots suitable for 2 slices of bread
- Functions include; defrost, reheat and, bagel function
- Removable and washable stainless steel crumb tray
- 2-year guarantee
- Power: 950W
- Size: H 19.8cm x W 31cm x D 19.8cm
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
ROYAL MAIL STRIKE
Please be aware due to Royal Mail strike action taking place on Friday 26th August and Wednesday 31st August will likely mean delays to deliveries. We strongly advise selecting an alternative delivery option during this period.
Local click & collect is available from Monday to Saturday until 5pm.
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday on the same day for delivery the next working day (DHL Parcel). Orders placed after the cut off point and over the weekend will be sent on the following Monday.
|2 - 3||
(Excludes age restricted products)
|Express Delivery||1 - 2||
(Excludes age restricted products)
Free Express Delivery
|1 - 2||Free
(Orders of £50 or more. Excludes age restricted products)
|Offshore, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland||3 - 5||£6.99|
Hockley, Leigh on Sea,
|Usually within 2 hours||Free|
Age Verified Delivery
|1 - 2||£6.99|
Excluded Shipping Zones
Additional charges may apply
(Highlands / Northern Ireland)
|AB31 to AB38||Republic of Ireland||PO 30 to 41 - Isle of Wight|
|AB40 to AB56||TR 21 and 25 - Isle of Scilly|
|IV1 to 28|
|IV30 to 32|
|IV36 to 40|
|IV52 to 54|
|KW1 to 14|
|PA21 to PA38|
|PH4 to PH41|
|PH49 to PH50|
|BT - Northern Ireland|
Important Notice - DHL Delivery
Potters Cookshop is not liable for lost, damaged or stolen parcels if a 'safe space' is specified without a signature being obtained. By stating a safe place customers are therefore taking responsibility prior to receipt.
* Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery before contacting us. We do not provide a guaranteed service. Delivery estimates only being shown as a guide. During festive seasons delivery may take slightly longer.
We do not offer a guaranteed delivery date at any point.