Sage BCG820BSSUK Smart Grinder Pro Coffee Grinder - Stainless Steel
Complementing the Sage coffee machine range, the Black Truffle Smart Grinder Pro coffee grinder lets you store your favourite beans from your favourite roasters in a 450g tinted hopper. There are 60 unique settings designed to help achieve the right aroma and flavour balance at every level. Engineered to the highest standard the coffee grinder has stainless steel conical bur grinders that rotate slower than flat burrs, meaning less heat transfer and greater surface area to achieve sweeter and more balanced notes. Choose between 'cups' for French Press or Filter and 'shots' for Espresso to get the right dose for the coffee you're brewing.
- Stainless Steel / Silver
- 450g tinted coffee bean hopper.
- 60 unique settings with a programmable conical burr grinder.
- Efficient stainless steel burr blades rotate slower than flat burrs resulting in less heat transfer allowing for sweeter and more balanced flavours.
- Grinds directly into a portafilter or an air-tight storage jar / container.
- Model: BCG820BSS
- Voltage: 240
- Wattage: 165 Watts
- Weight: 2.78kgs
- Display: LCD
- Portafilter Cradles: 50 / 54mm and 58mm
- Removable Grinds Catch Tray: Yes
- Airtight Grinds Container: Yes
- Functions: Programmable shot / cup volumes, dose pause function
- Dimensions: H 38.9cm x W 16cm x L 21.4cm
- Accessories Included: Portafilter Cradle - Small 50-54mm, Portafilter Cradle -Large 58mm, Grinds Container with Lid and Sealing Cap, Conical Burr Cleaning Brush
- Guarantee: 2-years
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
Free local click & collect is available from Monday to Saturday until 5pm.
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday on the same day for delivery the next working day (DHL Parcel). Orders placed after the cut off point and over the weekend will be sent on the following Monday.
|Orders Below £50|
|2 - 3||
(Excludes age restricted products)
|DHL Parcel||1 - 2||
(Excludes age restricted products)
|1 - 2||Free
(Orders over £50. Excludes age restricted products)
Hockley, Leigh on Sea,
Rayleigh, Shoebury and surrounding areas.
Within 48 hours
Excludes weekends & public holidays.
|Usually within 2 hours
Monday - Friday excluding public holidays
Age Verified Delivery
|1 - 2||£4.95|
Excluded Shipping Zones
Additional charges may apply
(Highlands / Northern Ireland)
|AB31 to AB38||Republic of Ireland||PO 30 to 41 - Isle of Wight|
|AB40 to AB56||TR 21 and 25 - Isle of Scilly|
|IV1 to 28|
|IV30 to 32|
|IV36 to 40|
|IV52 to 54|
|KW1 to 14|
|PA21 to PA38|
|PH4 to PH41|
|PH49 to PH50|
|BT - Northern Ireland|
Important Notice - DHL Delivery
Potters Cookshop is not liable for lost, damaged or stolen parcels if a 'safe space' is specified without a signature being obtained. By stating a safe place customers are therefore taking responsibility prior to receipt.
Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery before contacting us. We do not provide a guaranteed service with delivery estimates only being shown as a guide. During festive seasons delivery may take slightly longer.
We do not offer a guaranteed delivery date at any point.