London Pottery Farmhouse 4 Cup Teapot - Grey
The London Pottery Farmhouse 4 Cup Teapot in Grey pours the perfect tea again and again. Designed by David Birch, an excellent ceramist and Director of London Pottery Company, you can be assured of superb high quality U.K design. This traditional style stoneware teapot comes with a removable fine mesh filter to hold loose tea leaves and floral infusions, ensuring that no debris enters your cup; whilst the elongated spout has been shaped to prevent drips or leaks. A timeless classic teapot, with modern additions to ensure the perfect cup of tea every time.
- Made from durable stoneware
- Lid-lifting loop
- Removable fine mesh filter
- Elongated spout to prevent drips or leaks
- Suitable for tea bags, loose tea and infusions
- 4 cup capacity
- Size: 23cm x 14.5cm x 16cm
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery - £3.95 (Up to £20)
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- Express Delivery - Free (£50 and above)
- Local Delivery - £2.95
- Click & Collect - Free
- Standard Delivery (2 - 3 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day. Please allow additional delivery and fulfilment times due to COVID-19.