Ken Hom 32cm Performance Stainless Steel Non-Stick Wok
The Ken Hom 32cm Performance Stainless Steel Non-Stick Wok features a durable stainless steel construction and a glass lid that locks in flavours and cooks ingredients more efficiently. The wok also features a stylish ergonomic black handle that remains cool throughout cooking.
- Durable non-stick coating that can withstand high temperatures
- Stainless steel construction that is both durable and light weight
- 32cm diameter
- Glass lid
Quick Stir-Fry Tips
- Stir & Shake: Once your ingredients are in give your food a good stir with a ladle whilst shaking the wok back and forth.
- Folding: With your ladle facing downwards, fold from the back into the stir fry, ensure all the ingredients are mixed in.
Flick & Toss: Give your wok a long push forward and a quick flick backwards - you can practice this by using a cup of raw rice in a cold wok till you get the hang of it.
How to Season Your Wok
- Give your wok a thorough scrub using a metal scourer.
- Heat the wok over a high flame until the inside is a dark grey/blue colour all round.
- When the wok cools down, dip a thick pad of kitchen roll in vegetable oil and rub around the inside of the wok till its evenly covered.
- Use a high heat until the wok begins to smoke. Once the smoking stops and the inside of the wok is a dark grey/black then you're ready to go.