Ken Hom Everyday Non-Stick Carbon Steel Wok - 31cm
The Ken Hom 31cm Everyday Non-Stick Carbon Steel Wok features a carbon steel construction with a durable non-stick finish that is designed to withstand the highest temperatures. The wok also features an enlarged wooden handle with the Ken Hom logo engrained. The shape of the handle has been designed to offer optimum comfort and includes a hanging loop for easy storage.
- Durable non-stick coating that can withstand high temperatures
- Carbon steel construction that is both durable and light weight
- 31cm diameter
- Suitable for ceramic, electric, gas, halogen and sealed hobs
- 1 year guarantee
Quick Stir-Fry Tips
- Stir & Shake: Once your ingredients are in give your food a good stir with a ladle whilst shaking the wok back and forth.
- Folding: With your ladle facing downwards, fold from the back into the stir fry, ensure all the ingredients are mixed in.
- Flick & Toss: Give your wok a long push forward and a quick flick backwards - you can practice this by using a cup of raw rice in a cold wok till you get the hang of it.
How to Season Your Wok
- Give your wok a thorough scrub using a metal scourer.
- Heat the wok over a high flame until the inside is a dark grey/blue colour all round.
- When the wok cools down, dip a thick pad of kitchen roll in vegetable oil and rub around the inside of the wok till its evenly covered.
- Use a high heat until the wok begins to smoke. Once the smoking stops and the inside of the wok is a dark grey/black then you're ready to go.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
We aim to dispatch orders placed before 2pm Monday to Friday on the same day for delivery the next working day (DHL Parcel). Orders placed after the cut off point and over the weekend will be sent on the following Monday.
|2 - 3||
(Excludes age restricted products)
|DHL Parcel||1 - 2||
(Excludes age restricted products)
|1 - 2||Free
(Orders over £50. Excludes age restricted products)
|Offshore, Channel Islands & Northern Ireland||3 - 5||£6.99|
Hockley, Leigh on Sea,
|Usually within 2 hours||Free|
Age Verified Delivery
|1 - 2||£5.99|
Excluded Shipping Zones
Additional charges may apply
(Highlands / Northern Ireland)
|AB31 to AB38||Republic of Ireland||PO 30 to 41 - Isle of Wight|
|AB40 to AB56||TR 21 and 25 - Isle of Scilly|
|IV1 to 28|
|IV30 to 32|
|IV36 to 40|
|IV52 to 54|
|KW1 to 14|
|PA21 to PA38|
|PH4 to PH41|
|PH49 to PH50|
|BT - Northern Ireland|
Important Notice - DHL Delivery
Potters Cookshop is not liable for lost, damaged or stolen parcels if a 'safe space' is specified without a signature being obtained. By stating a safe place customers are therefore taking responsibility prior to receipt.
* Please allow up to 5 working days for delivery before contacting us. We do not provide a guaranteed service. Delivery estimates only being shown as a guide. During festive seasons delivery may take slightly longer.
We do not offer a guaranteed delivery date at any point.