Ken Hom 31cm Everyday Non-Stick Carbon Steel Wok
The Ken Hom 31cm Everyday Non-Stick Carbon Steel Wok features a carbon steel construction with a durable non-stick finish that is designed to withstand the highest temperatures. The wok also features an enlarged wooden handle with the Ken Hom logo engrained. The shape of the handle has been designed to offer optimum comfort and includes a hanging loop for easy storage.
- Durable non-stick coating that can withstand high temperatures
- Carbon steel construction that is both durable and light weight
- 31cm diameter
- Suitable for ceramic, electric, gas, halogen and sealed hobs
- 1 year guarantee
Quick Stir-Fry Tips
- Stir & Shake: Once your ingredients are in give your food a good stir with a ladle whilst shaking the wok back and forth.
- Folding: With your ladle facing downwards, fold from the back into the stir fry, ensure all the ingredients are mixed in.
- Flick & Toss: Give your wok a long push forward and a quick flick backwards - you can practice this by using a cup of raw rice in a cold wok till you get the hang of it.
How to Season Your Wok
- Give your wok a thorough scrub using a metal scourer.
- Heat the wok over a high flame until the inside is a dark grey/blue colour all round.
- When the wok cools down, dip a thick pad of kitchen roll in vegetable oil and rub around the inside of the wok till its evenly covered.
- Use a high heat until the wok begins to smoke. Once the smoking stops and the inside of the wok is a dark grey/black then you're ready to go.