Global G12 Meat Cleaver - 16cm
The Global 16cm Stainless Steel Meat Chopper / Cleaver has been handcrafted using Cromova 18 stainless steel to deliver unmatched results in terms of quality and performance. During the manufacturing process the blades are ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°- 58°, which helps to maintain that razor sharp performance and prevent rust, corrosion and stains.
- Cromova stainless steel construction that keeps blades sharp and prevents rust.
- Handcrafted by professional engineers for optimum results.
- Hygienically safe the smooth and seamless design prevents food and dirt traps.
- Ideal for cutting through tough meats and bones.
- Recommended hand wash with mild detergent and dry immediately afterwards.
- Hollow handle means a better balanced blade and improved control.
- Size: 16cm
- Made in Japan
About Global Knives
The award winning Global knife brand was first created back in 1985 by the creative pioneer Komin Yamada where he refined his designs to create a range of high-performance knives that appealed to both professional and amateur chefs. Today Global knives continue to be handcrafted in Yoshikins factory in Niigata, Japan and maintain the highest level of quality. Global knives are some of the sharpest available thanks to the high standard of craftsmanship and choice of materials.
Recent Awards Include
. 2013 | Favourite Chefs Favourite Knife Brand | Restaurant Magazine
. 2014 | Global Classic Voted The Best Knives | T3
. 2015 | Favourite Chef's Favourite Knife Brand | Restaurant Magazine
. 2016 | Favourite Chef's Favourite Knife Brand | Restaurant Magazine
Knives 18 or Over
We do not permit the sale of knives or cutting equipment to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Potters Cookshop you are declaring that you are 18 or over. We will require identification before dispatching your order. Full details