Global G-5 Vegetable Chopper - 18cm
The Global 18cm Stainless Steel Vegetable Knife has been hand crafted using Cromova 18 stainless steel to deliver unmatched results in terms of quality and performance. During the manufacturing process the blades are ice-tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56°- 58°, which helps to maintain that razor sharp performance and prevent rust, corrosion and stains.
- Cromova stainless steel construction that keeps blades sharp and prevents rust.
- Handcrafted by professional engineers for optimum results.
- Hygienically safe the smooth and seamless design prevents food and dirt traps.
- Ideal for slicing and dicing fruit and vegetables.
- Recommended hand wash with mild detergent and dry immediately afterwards.
- Hollow handle means a better balanced blade and improved control.
- Size: 18cm
- Made in Japan
About Global Knives
The award winning Global knife brand was first created back in 1985 by the creative pioneer Komin Yamada where he refined his designs to create a range of high-performance knives that appealed to both professional and amateur chefs. Today Global knives continue to be handcrafted in Yoshikins factory in Niigata, Japan and maintain the highest level of quality. Global knives are some of the sharpest available thanks to the high standard of craftsmanship and choice of materials.
Recent Awards Include
. 2013 | Favourite Chefs Favourite Knife Brand | Restaurant Magazine
. 2014 | Global Classic Voted The Best Knives | T3
. 2015 | Favourite Chef's Favourite Knife Brand | Restaurant Magazine
. 2016 | Favourite Chef's Favourite Knife Brand | Restaurant Magazine
Knives 18 or Over
We do not permit the sale of knives or cutting equipment to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Potters Cookshop you are declaring that you are 18 or over. We will require identification before dispatching your order. Full details
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery (up to £20) - £3.95
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- DHL / UPS Express (Over £50) - Free
- Age Verified Delivery - £10 (Full details)
- Standard Delivery (2 - 4 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- DHL / UPS Express (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day.