- 900g Strawberries, washed and hulled
- 800g Caster Sugar
- 4 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Add the strawberries into a Kilner Preserving Pan or saucepan and crush them using a potato masher.
- Add the lemon juice and sugar whilst stirring over a low heat until all of the sugar is dissolved.
- Increase the heat to high and bring the contents to a rolling boil until the temperature reaches 105°C / 220°F whilst stirring continuously.
- Allow to cool slightly and transfer the mixture into a sterile Kilner jar and leave about a 1cm / 1/2 inch space between the lid and seal your jar.
- Process your Kilner jars and store for up to 6 months in a dark cupboard. Once opened keep the jam refrigerated.
You can download this recipe here