- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- 50g Dark Chocolate
- 250g Unsalted Whole Roasted Almonds
- 1 tsp Coconut Oil (or preferred alternative oil)
- 10g Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Salt
- Using a food processor, process 250g of almonds. Regularly mix them to ensure an even blend and continue until you achieve the optimum thickness, smoothness and consistency.
- In a saucepan slowly melt the dark chocolate making sure it does not burn, add a small amount of oil and gently stir.
- Once melted add the chocolate to the almond mix with the vanilla, salt and cocoa powder. Using your food processor blend this mixture until smooth.
- Store your finished almond chocolate butter in your choice of Kilner Preserve, Clip Top or Twist Top Jar and store in the fridge for up to 1 week.
You can download this recipe here