Wusthof Epicure Santoku Knife - 17cm
The Wusthof Epicure Santoku Knife is ideal for use in a variety of recipes, it is especially best applied when preparing fish, meats and vegetables. The Epicure Santoku Knife has a durable fluted blade that has been precision engineered with a single piece of X50CRMOV15 stainless steel to provide maximum cutting performance. The handle of the Epicure Santoku Knife has been crafted from sustainable natural fibres and secured by two stainless steel rivets, the handle has been designed to provide the perfect balance when preparing ingredients, this has been achieved by enhancing the handles geometry to find the ideal focal point for balanced weight distribution.
- 17cm / 6.5"
- Forged from a single piece of X50CRMOV15 stainless steel
- Laser-controlled precision sharpening to ensure maximum performance
- Perfectly balanced bolster thanks to a new geometry design
- Scales & tang riveted handle
- Grip has been crafted from sustainable natural fibre
- Handwash recommended
Please note: The logo and stamps on certain knives have been updated. The picture on screen is for the previous style. If would like to confirm whether you will be receiving the new or old version please contact us prior to placing your order. Thank you.
Knives 18 or Over
We do not permit the sale of knives or cutting equipment to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Potters Cookshop you are declaring that you are 18 or over. We will require identification before dispatching your order. Full details
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery - £3.95 (Up to £20)
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- Express Delivery - Free (£50 and above)
- Local Delivery - £2.95
- Click & Collect - Free
- Standard Delivery (2 - 3 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day. Please allow additional delivery and fulfilment times due to COVID-19.