Wusthof Classic Paring Knife - 9cm
The Wusthof Classic 9cm Paring Knife has been precision engineered to create a high-performance blade that is both long lasting and ultra sharp. Wusthof knives are crafted from a single billet of high-grade carbon steel for optimum strength and go through a 40 step manufacturing process to maintain the exceptionally high quality standards for which the brand is internationally recognised.
- High-grade stainless steel blade that remains sharper for longer.
- Crafted using a single billet of stainless steel
- Recommended hand wash with mild detergent and dry immediately afterwards.
- Ergonomic handle that improves comfort and control.
- Size: 9cm
- Made in Germany
Wusthof is a family run German manufacturer of high-end knives and kitchen tools. Founded back in 1814, the brand has continued to grow thanks to its exceptionally high standards and 40 step manufacturing process. All Wusthof knife blades are crafted from a single billet of high carbon X50crMoV15 stainless steel that does not rust, corrode or stain and maintains an ultra sharp edge for perfect user results.
Knives 18 or Over
We do not permit the sale of knives or cutting equipment to persons under the age of 18. By placing an order with Potters Cookshop you are declaring that you are 18 or over. We will require identification before dispatching your order. Full details
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery (up to £20) - £3.95
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- DHL / UPS Express (£50 and above) - Free
- Click & Collect - Free
- Standard Delivery (2 - 4 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- DHL / UPS Express (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day. Please allow additional delivery and fulfilment times due to COVID-19.