Jeremy Pang School Of Wok 12" Carbon Steel Wok
The 12" Flat Bottom Carbon Steel Wok by School of Wok founder Jeremy Pang is a great choice for small households. Its capacity is suitable for serving up to two people and is suitable for all hobs, including induction. The Jeremy Pang wok collection has been tried and tested to bring the very best oriental cooking experience into your home.
- Carbon steel construction: The carbon steel construction allows for lightweight handling and enhanced heat distribution to get the temperature high enough for perfect results.
- 2 year guarantee: Have peace of mind knowing there is a 2-year guarantee included with the Jeremy Pang collection.
Quick Stir-Fry Tips
- Stir & Shake: Once your ingredients are in give your food a good stir with a ladle whilst shaking the wok back and forth.
- Folding: With your ladle facing downwards, fold from the back into the stir fry, ensure all the ingredients are mixed in.
- Flick & Toss: Give your wok a long push forward and a quick flick backwards - you can practice this by using a cup of raw rice in a cold wok till you get the hang of it.
How to Season Your Wok
- Give your wok a thorough scrub using a metal scourer.
- Heat the wok over a high flame until the inside is a dark grey/blue colour all round.
- When the wok cools down, dip a thick pad of kitchen roll in vegetable oil and rub around the inside of the wok till its evenly covered.
- Use a high heat until the wok begins to smoke. Once the smoking stops and the inside of the wok is a dark grey/black then you're ready to go.
About School of Wok
the beginning, back in 2009, the School of Wok has become Europe's only award winning Asian & Oriental cookery school located in the heart of London. The school of Wok provides in-depth cooking lessons on a whole variety of oriental cuisine techniques and styles.
Check out their oriental recipes here: https://goo.gl/t9GU5y
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery (Under £25) - £3.95
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- DHL / UPS Express (Over £50) - Free
- Age Verified Delivery - £10 (Full details)
- Standard Delivery (3 - 5 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- DHL / UPS Express (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day.