Jeremy Pang School Of Wok 10.5" Carbon Steel Non-Stick Wok
The 10.5" Carbon Steel Wok by School of Wok founder Jeremy Pang is a great choice for small households. The capacity is ideal for serving up to two people and it is suitable for all hobs, including induction. The Jeremy Pang wok collection has been tried and tested to bring the very best oriental cooking experience into your home.
- Carbon steel construction: The carbon steel construction allows for lightweight handling and enhanced heat distribution to get the temperature high enough for perfect results.
- 2 year guarantee: Have peace of mind knowing there is a 2-year guarantee included with the Jeremy Pang collection.
Quick Stir-Fry Tips
- Stir & Shake: Once your ingredients are in give your food a good stir with a ladle whilst shaking the wok back and forth.
- Folding: With your ladle facing downwards, fold from the back into the stir fry, ensure all the ingredients are mixed in.
- Flick & Toss: Give your wok a long push forward and a quick flick backwards - you can practice this by using a cup of raw rice in a cold wok till you get the hang of it.
How to Season Your Wok
- Give your wok a thorough scrub using a metal scourer.
- Heat the wok over a high flame until the inside is a dark grey/blue colour all round.
- When the wok cools down, dip a thick pad of kitchen roll in vegetable oil and rub around the inside of the wok till its evenly covered.
- Use a high heat until the wok begins to smoke. Once the smoking stops and the inside of the wok is a dark grey/black then you're ready to go.
About School of Wok
the beginning, back in 2009, the School of Wok has become Europe's only award winning Asian & Oriental cookery school located in the heart of London. The school of Wok provides in-depth cooking lessons on a whole variety of oriental cuisine techniques and styles.
Check out their oriental recipes here: https://goo.gl/t9GU5y