Emile Henry One Pot 2 Litre - Black
Add quality and innovation to your kitchen with this beautiful Emile Henry 2 Litre One Pot in Black. This high resistance flame ceramic stew pot ensures slow, evenly heat distributed cooking which brings out the best flavours of your ingredients. The pot has been designed for use on all hob types including induction, in the oven or on a barbecue. All Emile Henry dishes can be taken directly from the freezer to a heated oven; wonderful for reheating frozen food without the worry of cracking. Perfect for one pot rice, pasta, pulse, meat and vegetable recipes where all ingredients are cooked in one pot at the same time. The clever potbelly curve makes the top of the pot wider than the bottom; ideal for reducing broth and the like. Its upturned rim avoids spills during cooking and drips during serving whilst the lid fits perfectly to keep food hotter for longer. The pot is easy to clean and is also dishwasher safe. An impressive gift for any home cook, or a great quality addition to the kitchen.
- High resistance flame ceramic
- Direct freezer to oven technology
- Even heat distribution
- Suitable for all hob types including induction
- Upturned rim prevents spilling
- Oven, freezer, dishwasher and barbecue safe
- Size: W 23cm x H 17cm x D 23cm (2 litre)
- Emile Henry 10 year guarantee
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery - £3.95 (Up to £20)
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- Express Delivery - Free (£50 and above)
- Local Delivery - £2.95
- Click & Collect - Free
- Standard Delivery (2 - 3 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day. Please allow additional delivery and fulfilment times due to COVID-19.