Alan Silverwood Mini Square Cake Tin Set - 36 Piece
Alan Silverwood 2 inch mini square cake tins let you create a variety of sponges quickly and easily. Each mould is crafted from aluminium that efficiently conducts heat throughout ensuring even baking results and reducing hot spots. Every mould also features an Alsil coating which allows for a stick-free release.
- 36 individual round cake pans
- Suitable for cakes and other applications
- Durable aluminium construction that doesn't bow
- Even heat distribution with no heat spots or scorching
- Unique Alsil coating for easy release
- 2-inch diameter square moulds
About Alan Silverwood
The Alan Silverwood brand is family run business based in Birmingham by the heart of the commercial centre. Established in 1966 the Alan Silverwood brand has refined and defined what good quality bakeware is about, that's why they only source the very best materials such as heavy gauge alloys to ensure a durable construction that can be used for years to come.
There are several great reasons that make Alan Silverwood bakeware so sought after; one of them being the special coating that protects the exterior of their bakeware and the second being the choice of the alloy which provides exceptional baking performance by offering even heat distribution which is more efficient.
All of Alan Silverwood's products are manufactured in the United Kingdom.
Whilst we make every effort to ensure our items are competitively priced there may be occasions where a competitor might be cheaper and we as a small family business want to make every effort to provide you with a positive shopping experience which is why if we can we will try our best to match their price.
How to request a price match
To request a price match please use the contact form on this page or the live chat and provide us with the item URL and any other information that will help us expedite your request. For email requests we aim to get back to you within 24 - 48 hours.
Since we are an independent retailer we make every effort to provide the highest level of customer care and service, which is why we aim to respond quickly to emails, provide telephone customer service, same day dispatch and aim to get your order to you on the next working day.
We always try to price our products as competitively as possible but do understand there might be times where a High Street competitor is cheaper. We will always endeavour to match their price (including delivery) as long as they have physical stores and provide the same level of professional and personal service. This is something that cannot be replicated by the likes of Amazon which is why we do not price match against them or other mail order only companies.
- Must be a UK registered company.
- Item must be the same model, condition and be in-stock.
- Competitor must have a physical store/s showrooms are excluded (we will not match Amazon, eBay and other marketplaces.)
- Confirmed price matches are valid for 24 hours.
- Standard Delivery (up to £20) - £3.95
- DHL Parcel - £4.95
- DHL / UPS Express (£50 and above) - Free
- Click & Collect - Free
- Standard Delivery (2 - 4 Working Days)
- DHL Parcel (1 - 2 Working Days)
- DHL / UPS Express (1 - 2 Working Days)
- Age Verified Delivery (1 - 2 Working Days)
Orders placed before 2pm (Mon - Fri) will be sent on the same day. Please allow additional delivery and fulfilment times due to COVID-19.