Due to Essex and surrounding areas moving into Tier 4 restrictions we have now closed the Cookshop to members of the public. Our DIY and hardware section is still open but with tight controls in place.
We continue to offer click & collect and local delivery to our local area and website orders continue to be processed as normal.
As we are operating on a minimal staff level we are continuing to make every effort to respond and assist with any questions and queries as soon as possible. We kindly ask for your patience and understanding as we get through these next few days and coming weeks.
We would like to thank everyone for their support and hope that you can continue to enjoy yourselves over the festive period safely.
What can be expected
- Local pick up & delivery is available for Cookshop orders.
- Restricted customer numbers, mandatory face coverings and hand sanitation.
- Telephone, email and live chat assistance for product advice and queries
- We would like to thank everyone who has helped keep us open during this difficult period, we absolutely could not have reached this point without you.
From July 24th 2020 all customers entering the store will be required to use a face mask / face covering. For full details please visit the government guidance here.
Store Changes - We are now allowing a limited number of members of the public into our store. We have implemented an in and out barrier system at the back of the shop to control the flow of people at any given time. In the store you will notice changes such as 2 meter rule guides and protective screening. Upon entering the store we have a touch free hand gel dispenser for customers to sterilise their hands.
Whilst we work to keep you and our staff safe we kindly ask for your patience and understanding and to please respect the government guidance.
Local Pickup - We are now offering a free click and collect service for local customers who purchase through the website. Please select 'Pick up' at the checkout.
We have recently partnered with Near St who provide our entire store catalogue for people doing local searches. We are aware that many people would like to know what items are available prior to leaving the house. To avoid high call volumes we are advising customers to use Near St so you can see exactly what is in-store without leaving your home.
To give it a try click here, non-cookshop items are unavailable for purchase online but if you are local you can contact the shop where a member of staff will do their best to assist you.
Customers Visiting the Store - Summary
- Local delivery
- Reduced opening hours 9am - 5pm Monday - Saturday
- No cash - only card or contactless
- Social distancing measures; barriers & restricted access
- Pay over the phone with store car park collection